Saturday, September 26, 2009

Strange Purchase

We were driving to the office to close on our first home Thursday and we passed a garage sale. Out of the corner of my eye, I see that they have a brand new crib and gliding rocker for sale. "I wonder how much it is?" So, I send my 18 yr old brother in law down to look at them. "They are pretty much brand new, and the chair is comfortable." I called dh and he said to put them on hold. I paid $125 for a crib and rocker. What was I thinking? I don't have any babies and I am not pregnant, but I guess one can only hope. I just had to have them for some reason...once I saw them, I couldn't stop thinking of them. It can go down in the basement, out of sight, out of mind.

2 comments:

  1. For me, it was a way of showing faith and hope. I have a bassinet, high chair, swing, and a few other things. Here's to hoping it was a promoting to follow that things are coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great deal! Your time will come, who knows what the future holds.

    ReplyDelete